Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It's Tutorial Tuesday! Make a super cute n easy sheep pillow!


http://www.purlbee.com/the-purl-bee/2010/3/12/mollys-sketchbook-little-lamb-pillows.html
What could be more fitting than making a sheep out of wool? I found this adorable and easy sheep pillow tutorial, Molly's Sketchbook: Little Lamb Pillows, and made one for my bed.

I cheated on mine, and was too lazy to cut the scallops, so I just cut the general shape of the pattern without them. Though it's not as cute without the scallops, I still like how it turned out, especially with the cabled pattern of the sweater.



 

I didn't have any stuffing on hand, so I just used the scraps from the sweater I had left over after cutting the body of the sheep. Since I am always looking for my remote controls, I added a couple of pockets to back for them :).


Thanks, Molly, for the super cute tutorial!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this more than the original and that is cute. I have some old woolies I can use. Lovely!!

Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is in fact the one and ONLY reason women in this country get to live 10 years more and weigh an average of 19 KG less than us.

(And realistically, it is not about genetics or some secret-exercise and absolutely EVERYTHING around "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "WHAT"...

Click this link to see if this brief quiz can help you decipher your real weight loss possibility

Zebraslot said...

it's so amazing, and this is my best day ever to find this very useful information. thank you. and also visit my page Zebraslot