Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's What I've Been Working on Wednesday!

I haven't had much sewing time this week (& probably won't next week either!), but I managed to squeeze in a couple of hats. Why hats? I don't know... I just felt like making hats! I promised myself last year, after taking on too many custom orders, that I would just sew what I wanted to this year. It's a lot more fun that way. Anyhow, here's my hats... one classy, one funky...



I think they look so much better with pins on them, than plain, so i've been picking up pins at garage sales this summer to offer to my hat buyers a choice to go with their hats, along with the pins i've made. I made this simple "book" to keep them in for now. It's nothing to brag about, but it's great temporary solution.

3 comments:

Secret Mommy said...

LOVE the hats! Also love the pin book!

Resweater said...

Thanks!

Dena said...

Love the hats... Is there a tutorial? Seems like I saw one somewhere. Thanks for posting,and as always, love your blog!