Monday, July 19, 2010

♫ This is the skirt that never ends, it just goes on & on my friend ♫...


Here was a fun something at the fair... a dress skirt that everyone was encouraged to knit/chrochet upon! I loved that while I was taking the pics, a mother was giving a knitting lesson to her little girl. If that skirt could only talk, it would have many tales to tell!


I didn't pay much attention to the angora rabbits, other than to point out the bunnies to my son, until it was shearin' time! I was amazed at how still, and for how long, the rabbits lay upside down on the shearer's lap. I would have taken pics, but of course I didn't have my camera that day. You'll have to settle for this picture of his friend from the next day.

2 comments:

Umatji said...

I love the dress skirt - it is beautiful and such a lovely community creation.
what a wonder! I do wish you had your camera on the rabbit shearing day as well! Might have to google it!

The Sewing Dork said...

It's like a quilting bee, only softer~ I love it!