Saturday, March 20, 2010

Resweater hats and new blog schedule


I have been making hats to sell at the fiber fairs this summer, but realized that when you look at them on the rack, you have no idea how they will look on a head, so I asked my friend to model them for me, so I can have a little poster on my rack. Isn't she beautiful & fun?

I apologize that i've been slow to blog lately. Since summer is coming, and things will get busy around here, I decided to put my blog on a schedule. I do well with schedules. This also gives me a couple of days off from blogging to refresh, sew in between, and research new things. The new schedule is:

Sunday - Sweater Sunday: show the sweaters I got during the week
Tuesday - Tutorial Tuesday: a recycled wool tutorial
Thursday - Off Topic Thursay: discuss something that is not recycled wool
Friday - Feature Friday: feature a shop that sells recycled wool products

What do you think?

6 comments:

Tina said...

That looks good, and it is a good idea. I might have to think about doing something like that...

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

sounds great!

Crooked Moon Mama said...

Great schedule! Looking forward to Tuesdays. :)

Deb said...

I like your schedule and always look forward to your posts. I have been trying to come up with a schedule too. That is the only way I am going to get anything posted. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

cute hats! I want to make one!

you are so organized!

Jean Marie said...

The schedule seems perfect to me! It inspires me to simplify, too. I read in a book from the 1800's that "system is everything"--how more true today!